Bronchoscope Stabilization System
Eliminate Need for Assistance
Reduce Radiation Exposure
Shorten Procedure Time
Mediflex® offers the only table-mounted stabilization platform designed specifically to hold a flexible bronchoscope during interventional pulmonology procedures, particularly those that include: Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy (ENB), Radial Endobronchial Ultrasound (rEBUS) and Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT).
- Eliminates an assistant
- Static holding in all directions without trembling or moving
- Decreases radiation exposure, doctors/staff can move away from patient during imaging
- Facilitates insertion of working instruments
- Permits the scope tip and working instruments to stay in one spot, despite the patient breathing
- Allows for precise (brush/biopsy) sampling, decreasing sampling error
- Speeds up overall procedure
The Bronchoscope Stabilization System table-mounted articulating arm offers static, hands-free holding of flexible bronchoscopes. One handle controls all three joints for ease of rapid positioning or adjustment. It will maintain scope position during imaging and intervention, and help to reduce trauma to the anatomy.
– Dr. Thomas. Malfait, Interventional Pulmonologist, University Hospital Ghent, Belgium