A specialized system for surgical retraction and stabilization to reduce surgeon fatigue and tremor during microsurgical procedures. The Davida™ System was designed by I.M. Greenberg, MD and Mediflex’s Founder, David T. Adler, inventors of the original Codman Greenberg® system.
Davida™ Neurosurgical Products
- Standard, Primary and Secondary bars provide stable system frame
- Highly flexible holding arms come with several tip configurations to hold a variety of retractors, forceps, bipolar devices or suction/irrigation probes
- Floating Secondary bars (Deluxe System only) allow for greater degrees of movement and more precise positioning of the system and components
- Ergonomic Handrests reduce fatigue and tremor
- Built-in instrument holder keeps instruments at the surgical site for ease of exchange
- Patty Tray keeps surgical patties at the surgeons fingertips
- Quick and easy 3-level system set-up for most neurosurgical procedures.