Mediflex® sterile, disposable Port-Free Internal Retractors provide a simple,effective solution to create more space during laparoscopic and robotic surgery. The range of retractors offer secure, low-profile static or dynamic organ suspension - without interference of operating instruments or robotic arms.
Port-Free Retractors save operating time and money by eliminating a laparoscopic port, retraction instrument and assistant. The retractors are highly effective for retraction/suspension of all organs and tissue including liver, uterus, ovaries, sigmoid colon, peritoneum, colon, stomach, gallbladder and bladder.
Benefits to the Port-Free Internal Retractor Include:
- Hands-free solution for optimal surgical field exposure
- Dynamic retraction with adjustable distance and angle of suspension
- Ideal for uterine suspension or sigmoid retraction in lower pelvic surgeries
- Eliminates needing a port dedicated for retraction - saving time and money
- Fully compatible with robotic-assisted procedures
- Easy, rapid set-up
- Available in 5cm and 6.5cm needle lengths to accommodate abdominal wall thickness
- Single-use, disposable - ready to use