The Mediflex® StrongArm Holding & Positioning systems provide hands-free instrument, retractor, scope or accessory holding during all laparoscopic and robotic-assisted procedures for maximum surgical and operating room efficiency. An assortment of Holding Tips and Attachments offer extensive options for expanded applications.
StrongArm™ Holding & Positioning Systems
Versatile Placement and Rigid Holding Capacity
Having a completely static image provides better visualization to reduce procedure time. Retraction is constant, resulting in superior exposure with less trauma to organs and other tissue. Staff and residents can focus on other tasks or learning.
Simple and rapid set-up as the Heavy Duty Rail Clamp attaches to the OR table rail over sterile drapes and offers height adjustability of the arm. Multi-directional arms lock tight with a single, ergonomic knob.
VARIETY OF CONFIGURATIONS
Available in a variety of configurations to accommodate any surgical requirement including:
- Single Arm for instrument or scope holding, Twin Arm for maximum
- Twin Arm for maximum efficiency holding both a retraction instrument and scope
- Top-Mount for greater height and reach for bariatrics
- Front-Mount for most standard operations
- Short Distal Arm for specific procedures, pediatrics or small incision surgery
StrongArm Single Arm Systems
All systems include the quick-connect hex fitting and height adjustable vertical post. StrongArms are available with or without Table Rail Clamp (69099).