Mediflex has reengineered flexible arms used in the original Greenberg® neurosurgical retraction system. The updated ergonomically designed tensioning handle allows for ease and precision of controlling the arms rigidity. The new design also allows for versatile positioning with a tighter radius due to the reduced width of the ball joints. The reset procedure is no longer necessary during cleaning and sterilization, which results in quicker processing and consistent performance over time. The C-Mount offers modularity to adapt to existing brain retraction system frames. When additional or replacement arms are needed, a Mediflex Flexible Retractor Arm is a high-quality solution.
Mediflex Flexible Retractor Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Engineered to allow for greater positioning flexibility
- Increased cable holding strength that won’t degrade or fray over time
- Ergonomic handle for quick and easy set-up
- No reset procedure required
- Compatible with a wide array of neurosurgical stabilization frames