The Mediflex® Lap-Rack™ System.
Convenient Instrument Holding & Positioning System. Now available with new holding tube accessories.
- For use during most laparoscopic procedures
- Holds all standard laparoscopic instruments, 3mm to 12mm diameter
- Silicone instrument holders and Nylon rails protect and stabilize instruments
- Quick and easy access to instruments when and where you need them!
- The Lap-Rack™ is specially designed to hold 8 or more laparoscopic instruments of any size including clip appliers, graspers, needle drivers and stapling devices. It also enhances cord management by holding cautery probes, suction/irrigators and the harmonic scalpel.
- Cantilever style rack attaches directly to surgical table rail. It allows rapid and secure presentation of instruments. The Lap-Rack™ moves with the surgical table.
- Keeps instruments in the sterile field- not on the floor. Prevents disruption of procedure to replace instruments.
- Provides immediate access to instruments without losing sight of the monitor. Surgeon maintains focus on the procedure.
- Eliminates awkward hand to hand instrument exchanges. The surgeon chooses the instrument at his or her convenience.