Mediflex® SafePass™ Suture Grasper
With a blunt retractable tip to increase patient safety.
The Mediflex® SafePass™ Suture Grasper is an innovative, patented device designed to increase patient safety against needle injury. The device has a blunt retractable tip which springs forward rapidly and smoothly once the peritoneal cavity is entered. Its unique grasping channel with large spring jaw provides efficient suture retrieval and prevents suture fraying and breakage during application.
- Innovative, patented tip design to increase patient safety against needle injury
- Spring-loaded blunt stylet springs forward rapidly and smoothly once peritoneal cavity is entered
- Unique grasping channel with large spring jaw provides efficient suture retrieval
- Prevents suture fraying and breakage during application
Also useful for:
- Tacking hernia mesh in position prior to final placement
- Percutaneous suturing
- Ligating abdominal wall bleeders
Unique design securely holds suture in place better
- 14-gauge outside diameter
- Enables the surgeon to rapidly close each trocar site securely and safely
- Simple and efficient one-handed operation
- Long, retractable grasping jaws to accommodate virtually any size of suture, any size of trocar
- Cost-effective design permits multiple trocar site closure with a single device per procedure
- Needle glides easily through the tissue
- Ergonomic finger grooves for maximum control during needle penetration and opening/closing of grasper
- Plunger end permits ease and control to manage grasper
- Single Use Disposable, 10 units per box, sterile
- Made in U.S.A.